Only two chances a year to contribute. Take the chance.
*Contributor submissions will be accepted from September 1 – 30, 2014 and will re-open March 1-31, 2015.
1. You must have a strong social media/digital platform or a blog/website that has been live for one year.
2. You will have “guest blogger” status for three posts. Each post must receive over 100 views in order for you to be considered for blogger status.
3. All writers retain rights to their work and can syndicate with a different featured image and title.
4. Your work must be polished, titled, and ready to print when submitted.
5. All long-form posts must be no less than 500 words and single spaced.
6. Bloggers with The Anjana Network for 6 months can be considered for special projects.
- Two single spaced 500 word articles
- One 300X300 photo
- A bio of 75 words or less
Send submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Anjana Network is responsible for editing and posting all submitted work.
- The Anjana Network reserves the right to edit at will and post, at the discretion of the editorial staff, all work submitted with no guarantee that regular contributor status will be granted to those submitting work.
- Any reposting of oringinal content first posted on The Anjana Network’s editorials page must be credited on other sites via pingback (hyperlinked text back to the article).
Marketing, editorial + content consulting inquiries contact: email@example.com