Your tribe has called you to stand up and be heard.
The Anjana Network is a popular blog platform for creative free-spirited, goddess, artists, and visionaries that has provided quality content since 2012. Based in Knoxville, Tennessee, The Anjana Network was founded by Anjana Love Dixon. Anjana is an artist, musician, mystic, and writer. The vision of The Anjana Network is to let the unheard artist express themselves on our multi-media platform without fear or filter. The craving of spiritual wildness is sated with new perspectives on the old soul.
How to get involved:
A Call to Writers:
Goddess Wisdom is the central focus of The Anjana Network. We discuss the spiritual path, inspire new life hacks, dance in the rain, and commit our confessions to the sacred circle. Our contributors are fearless elemental forces from all walks of life. We are questing for a strong group of insightful gods and goddesses, hot-blooded rebel rousers, iconoclasts, the misunderstood, and sex kittens to write a new wrinkle in the fabric of space-time.
Blog Submission Guidelines:
- Your submission should be one essay, article or poem per contributor – double-spaced and in Microsoft word format no less than 500 words and no more than 1200 words.
- A picture and bio of 75-100 words
- You are free to use previously written work or blog, simply change the title & featured image so as not to confuse search engines.
- You own the rights to your work and we encourage you to share it as many times as you can with the world on different platforms.
A Call to Audio Artists:
We are currently accepting new podcast submissions. There is an opening for two 20-30 minute segment-rich podcasts in the following categories:
- 80s Pop Culture
- Movies & Filmmaking
Podcast Submission Guidelines:
- Your written treatment should include the following: Logline (short pitch), projected audience demographic, genre & long pitch
- Please submit a hi-res photo and bio (75 words or less)
- Demo reel is welcomed but not required.
We are accepting podcasts with professional grade production value. You can produce yourself, or hire us to help you out.
A Call to Authors:
Pulsar Press, The Anjana Network’s publishing company is currently accepting queries for outlandish creative and soul shaking work. It is the objective of Pulsar Press to enliven the human spirit through provocative creativity. We are accepting the following:
- Soul Work & Self-help
- Expository Essays on Art, culture, & Creativity
- Photography books
- Graphic Novels
- Divination Cards – Oracle & Tarot
Publishing Guidelines: Please allow two weeks for response.
- Literature: Please submit a query letter attached to the first ten pages of your work double spaced in Ariel or Helvetica typeface. Please link back to previous published work in your submission.
- Art: Please submit a query letter along with a story board, portfolio and bio/media kit.
New Show Announcement & A Call to Actors:
We are currently in preproduction for a new show for Knoxville based artists, performers, musicians, actors & enthusiasts called MOON & ME hosted by Ricky Moon & Anjana Love Dixon. We are looking for the following:
Announcements: we are announcing upcoming indie arts & entertainment events in Knoxville for artists who need help getting the word out. We also share information about upcoming auditions for actors, musicians, performers and the like. Got an event coming up from June until the end of the year? Submit information ASAP. It’s free!
The Hungry Actors Showcase: will be a segment where you get to meet Knoxville actors trying to work and feed themselves. This is a free platform where actors will be interviewed, share a short monologue, and be placed on our listing for indie film makers. Please submit Actor resume and headshot for consideration.
The Anjana Network is an Alexa rated high ranking website that is the #1 online publication in Knoxville, second in online/print to Knoxville News Sentinel. We have over 45,000 unique visitors to our platform every month reading, listening, and coming back for more. Generous advertising packages include product endorsement/reviews, packaged rates, and social media mentions, and podcast & video commercials.
Please submit queries & casting call submissions to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with appropriate subject line.